Ir al contenido principal

A country I would like to visit


Really like talking about a country I would like to visit, when I want to visit all of them, absolutely all of them. It is my dream that when I graduate from my degree I will dedicate myself to travel for a couple of years and get to know other cultures, architecture, especially the West, turns out that it omits its architecture.


If I had to choose or decide on the first country I want to visit, it would be Italy, definitely Italy, it may sound very classic, repetitive and everything, but it is really worth getting to know the temples of classical architecture, they are enormous, besides they have a thousand and one stories to tell, mythical stories, constructive methods that one says how they could have assembled something so magnificent at that time. And if I would stay there and work, I think that, if they give me the opportunity, I don't refuse, jajajsj but seriously speaking, it is not a place where I would like to stay for a long time, but to travel to see its beauty and follow my path.


Comentarios

  1. Going to Italy sounds great. I like history of this place.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh! amazing, in Italy there are so much places to visit, like the churchs, the basilicas, the bridges. among others.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Italy is a really beautiful country, with a lot of history, culture and fascinating places to see. I hope that one day you will be able to travel there.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

borrador

I'm currently involved uff difficult, many things, I'm dancing I love to dance, I do it all the time I want to be back in academia, but the schedules do not fit me with the u, so for now just dance and reels jsjsaja. Outside of that I'm preparing for the exchange with my two best friends from the u we go to Italy next semester is going to be an adventure, I practice Italian almost every day or that try and take private lessons, plus a thousand and one roles that I have to do. But I think that the busiest thing that keeps me busy are my friends, it turns out that they are going through a bad emotional moment and it can be said that I too, but I feel that I have overcome it, lately I occupy my free time to be with them to listen to their concerns and help them in what I can, it is complex sometimes I can do nothing but be there.